Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mocking the Big-Doofus.

For eight years, the Left has done whatever they could to belittle and mock President Bush. No slur was out of bounds ; no cartoon was too outrageous.
Now with the election of Barack Obama, many think the time has come for a change in attitude.....we should have more civility; let's end the rancor and bitter, partisan hits on the office of the President.
I don't think so.
I fear, too many will be afraid to mock the One for fear of being called racists. Obama is a politician and as such, is fair game.
I've already purchased the license for big-doofus.com (bigdoofus.com having already been taken). I'm working on ideas for an Obama parody website. Hopefully I can get it up and running by the first of the year.
I've GIMPed a few photos like the one shown here. I'm having a bit of trouble with some of the photos, however. For example, putting the hat on Obama's head, then putting the head onto the clown's body, involved using the Free Style tool and clicking the mouse while guiding the tool around the edge of the hat and head.With the arthritis in my right hand and wrist, this is very difficult and painful for me.
Fortunately, placing the eagles into the jpg using the Ellipse select tool was much easier.
If need be, I can always make some of the photos small - like the photo of Fr. Roy Bourgeois I used in a previous post [Concerning the Excommunication of Fr. Roy Bourgeois.]. It's easier to get away with an imperfect image if it's tiny.

1 comment:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Completely and 100% mockable...please do, we're all going to need some sanity while watching the coronation