Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Costume Update.

As I mentioned last week [Halloween Costume] some clever costume maker had come up with an "illegal alien" costume which was soon made "unavailable" because some "immigrants" had objected to it.

Being the politically incorrect person that I am, I felt I had to create my own to wear at a Halloween-slash-birthday party Saturday.
The orange jumpsuit was given to me by my friend Lowell (seen in the photo below wearing the clown costume) and the mask was something I picked up at Kmart....I added the antennae.

My home-made costume was a lot cheaper to make than the $39.99 (plus shipping) it would have cost if it had still been available online.


3 comments:

Mickey said...

I'd have known you anywhere.

Larry Denninger said...

So who's that other guy in the picture supposed to be? A Call-to-Action mass liturgist?

Robert Simms said...

Larry....I thought so too, at first. But then I remembered that a Call-to-Action mass liturgist would not be afraid of illegal aliens.