Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Capt. Eddie Shields.......Nigerian Scammer. Part 2.

In yesterday's post [Capt. Eddie Shields.......Nigerian Scammer. Part1] I published the first email from a Nigerian scammer posing as "Capt. Eddie Shields". As you will see, my reply was short but sweet.........Eddie's first few emails are rather long winded. So, for a few days, I will only post one or two emails. I don't want to bore everyone with an incredibly long blog post.

Soon, the emails will be shorter and I'll be able to post more. That will speed things up a bit.


Re: From Capt.Eddie Shields
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 7:36 AM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: "USA Army" (d-usmilbase@blumail.org)

Hello Capt. Shields,
Thank you for your recent email.
I was wondering about the 70/30 split. I think you should get more than 30%. Maybe we can go 60/40. I'm sure that woulkd be more fair to you.
Yours,
Misty Meaner


Re: From Capt.Eddie Shields
Tuesday, September 6, 2011 6:03 PM
From: "USA Army" (d-usmilbase@blumail.org)
To: "Misty Meaner"

Greetings Dear

It is so nice to hear from you, there are things i must let you know
about this deal,bear in mind that I have already had every fee taken
care of , all i need is your kind assistance and your full trust. Yes
trust here is like a two edge sword, if i never trusted you, i would
not have contacted you in the first place. For us to succeed,the
confidentiality of this deal has to be highly observed.

Before we proceed i believe i have explain the origin of these funds
and why I'm sending them to you. I'm part of the 50,000 troops still
remaining in Iraq to complete the later part of the war plan.
However,my unit was deployed to Afghanistan on a temporary mission
from where I should be heading home by the month of December after a
dedicated and selfless service to my country.Right now i am seeking
your help and partnership to keep the boxes safe till my return, as I
just got a confirmation that the boxes has arrived the USA.

Like I told you earlier I'm still on duty here in Afghanistan as we
have moved from Iraq and if such amount of money is traced to my
account in the united states, I shall be investigated. Hence I need
you to assist me. It is $40million in total, and I have given your
request a consideration we would share it 70/40 percent, and you would
help me invest in hotels and real estate. This deal was not just
planned in a day, if you read the news blog i sent to you, you'll
discover that this funds were found a very some time ago, i was not
the only one involved, were were initially 4 in number, but i have
lost all three of them to this war down here. Right now as i am
writing this mail to you, no one know any thing about the boxes except
the both of us, and due to security reasons, this has to remain your
top secret for now, I really need this deal to be accomplished because
i know i owe my late colleagues families a lot, and involving a third
party could really spoil a lot of things. I understand you don't have
a bank account, but all you need to have is a safe place the boxes
could be kept.

I know you might be wandering how i got your information for this,
well i am a level six holder with full access to the Department Of
Defense Database (DOD) data base, and I believe I can trust you, not
just as an American,but because of the love we have for our selves. It
is most important that you take this deal very seriously, i know that
i may have crossed the line by shipping the boxes to you without your
initial consent but the deed is already done,this happened due to the
rush down here,as we have been deployed to Afghanistan to assist on
the on going war against terrorism, with that i had to rush things up,
and i was unable to let you know before now,please accept my apologies
about that. The boxes were sent via a very secured Swift Military
Courier as a special immunity delivery to you, it was done this way so
as to avoid hackers on line from tracking the boxes and sending them
to the wrong person.I must assure you that you will benefit very well
and you will never regret assisting me, but on the other hand you MUST
be very careful never to expose this deal to any one otherwise we
would both be in serious trouble.Even the Delivery man shouldn't know
the content of this boxes as he is not aware that the boxes contain
raw cash, because i made it clear to them that you are my Cousin whom
i am sending my personal military effects, so no one knows nothing
about this. Apart from any carelessness from your side, i have already
made solid plans to ensure that this deal is 100% untraceable. Your
efforts and assistance will be rewarded with 40% of the money if you
are able to handle and abide by the rules of this deal and keep the
boxes safe until i return to the U.S, all you need to do is contact
the Diplomat in Charge of the delivery of the boxes to you so that he
can give you the details and the status of the boxes.

Please i got a confirmation that the boxes has arrived at the USA and
is presently in the Speed Track Travels & Logistics Delivery Hub In
the State Of Tennessee, you will have to write Mr.Harry
(Diplomat/Delivery man) and let him know you are my cousin, the legal
beneficiary to the trunk boxes, in- case you are been contacted by any
body by name or with the info below, do not hesitate to respond to
him, and do as he instructed, he is in charge of the shipment.

Name: Harry Taylor
Email: harrytaylor@speed-track-travels.co.cc
Phone: 404-462-7492

Please try and be fast with whatever you are doing we don't have all
the time in the world.I Will be waiting to read from you once you have
emailed the delivery man. You would have to contact the diplomat,and
instruct them on how and when you want to receive the boxes, just be
of good co-operation with him ok.

Like i stated earlier, trust here is like a two edge sword, it has to
be both sided, with that, I need us to build up this deal in an
atmosphere of trust between our selves, you do not know how much smile
the content of your mail has brought to me today,i also want to assure
you of one thing,you would never regret assisting me in this deal, i
am a man of my words, and i love sticking to my words.

If you do not mind, i can share a bit about my self, you already know
my name, i am from Yucca Valley California, a single dad. lost my wife
in an accident 3yrs ago, i have a daughter and my mom, presently 85yrs
old, and on wheel chairs. I love my family so much, and thinking about
them each day gives me a good enough reason to fight and see the next
day. I would love to know more about you if you do not mind, who
knows, today might mark a beginning of a very great friendship between
the both of us, i would love to know a little about you, your family,
what you do for a living, and so on. I hope you have great ideas on
investments we could lay our hands on as soon as the boxes gets to
you, because the money would be too much to keep in a safe or in a
bank, that is why i suggest you use majority into business and
investments. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Beware Mrs.Meaner, I have $40 million in those boxes.Let me know if
this is going to work out because i need your full devotion in this
deal,Any information you want please let me know. Do keep me updated
as soon as you have contacted the delivery man. Thanks for your
cooperation,Keep you heads up, Have a wonderful day. God bless you and
God bless America !!

Capt.Eddie Shields





Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8
Part 9 Part 10 Part 11 Part 12 Part 13 Part14 Part15

No comments: