Monday, November 7, 2011

Mike's Dating Review.

Ever curious as to how and why folks come to this blog, I frequently check my stats on Google Analytics.

Earlier this morning, the blog was visited by someone from Sydney, Australia, who had found the blog by putting the phrase  lucy ricardo's dating scammer   into the Google search engine. It doesn't surprise me two of my posts came up as #2 and #3, though I'm a bit perplexed as to why anyone would enter that particular phrase into a search engine.

The #1 site listed when one googles lucy ricardo's dating scammer   is called mikesdatingreview.com ..... an interesting site, but I'm hard pressed to find anything about Lucy Ricardo there.

Mike has a wide and varied collection of names and photos of who he calls "Scammers in Adult Dating Communities".

Of course, anyone who reads my blog would be too intelligent to fall for one of these dating scams.

No comments: