Wednesday, February 8, 2012

3 1/2 Time-Outs Tuesday - Part 3 or 4 , I Forget.

Tuesday is nearly over - yet, I'll try to get a 3½ Time-Outs Tuesday out today.(Third shift really bites)



1) I came across a blog with a link to the White House website that gives "We the People" an opportunity to petition the White House. This link was to a petition to "Rescind the HHS Dept. Mandate Requiring Catholic Employers to Provide Contraceptives/Abortifacients to Their Employees" (this isn't the same petion as the one linked to on the right).

It was very difficult signing in....I very nearly gave up. Coincidence?



2) Visiting the White House website, I was greeted with a photo of Obama in all his smugness ...... not only is he the lamest POTUS evah, he's a pretty sorry excuse for a human being in general.



3) I was listening to Sean Hannity's radio program while picking up my son at school today. Naturally, Hannity is upset over Obama's recent decision on employers' birth control coverage. This must be difficult for Hannity, as someone who objects to the Catholic Church's teaching on birth control. I'm sure Obama is depending on CINOs who want birth control covered by everyone's health insurance to cover his butt, politically.



3 1/2) I'm considering making some minor changes in my blog's template. If and when I decide to do this, it'll cause a few problems with my blog links on the right. I apologize for this, in advance.

No comments: