Monday, February 13, 2012

Early Voting - February, 2012.

It shouldn't come to a surprise to anyone who knows me, but I decided quite some time ago that, come this November, I'll vote for which ever Republican candidate is on the ballot to run against Barack Obama.

The difficulty for me has been the decision on who I should vote for in the Ga. Republican primary. Is it best to vote for who I think is the better candidate - policy wise - or should I vote for the candidate I feel has the best chance of beating Obama. They're not necessarily one and the same.

The date for the primary is March 6, but we have early voting in Georgia. I'll be voting today.

I've been giving the matter a lot of thought; after the recent attack on the Catholic Church by the Obama administration, I've decided to vote for Rick Santorum.

No comments: