Thursday, April 13, 2017

Another Photo Takes Number One Spot


I noted in March that my photos uploaded to Google Maps had been viewed more than 1,000,000 times. Now, the total number of views has exceeded 1,300,000. At the time of that post, my photo of Manhattan Suites Inn on South Road Calindagan, in Dumaguete was the one with the most views of any of my photos - 30,104 views. As I noted in that post, I was surprised to learn that my photo of the St. Joseph parish church on Pope John Paul II Ave. in Cebu City had overtaken the number two spot.

Today I learn that the St. Joseph parish church has reached the number one spot with over 32,000 views. Also, surprisingly, my photo of Our Mother of Perpetual Help Redemptorist Church in Dumaguete has become the third place photo. I especially like that result because this is the church where my wife, my son and I attend Mass.

No comments: