Saturday, March 4, 2017

1 Million Views and Rising

It's been been four months since I last posted an update on the status of the photos I've uploaded to Google Maps. At that time, my photos had received just over 300,000 views. Now, those photos have been viewed in excess of 1,000,000 times.

As noted in the November post, my photo of Manhattan Suites Inn on South Road Calindagan, in Dumaguete  is my most widely viewed photograph.

Today, with more than 30,000 views, that hotel is still in first place, although the 2nd place spot has been surprisingly overtaken by my my photo of the St. Joseph parish church on Pope John Paul II Ave. in Cebu City. That particular photo had been taken from our room at Express Inn during one of our trips to the Philippine immigration office in Cebu. Prior to this, the top spots had been various hotels in Dumaguete.

No comments: