Friday, September 14, 2018

A Yellow VW Crew Cab


It's been awhile since I've been able to post new photos of VW Beetles that I've come upon while roaming around Dumaguete - at least photos of Beetles that I haven't previously photographed.

I did, however happen upon this VW crew cab parked at the corner of Silliman Ave. and Rizal Blvd.

This vehicle is only the 2nd crew cab I've seen here - the other one being a a blue one parked outside Sea Forest resort in Sibulan.

On another note, I did manage to drive by the corner of Predices and Luke Wright Street to see if VW 51 is still there and try to determine if the VW Beetle I recently spotted at the VW graveyard was the same as one I saw at that street corner a few weeks earlier. There is no longer a VW parked at that corner, so they may be one and the same.


No comments: