Thursday, November 15, 2018

Mango Shake from GRAVI TEA at DAD'S Gastro Park

Dad's Gastro Park, located on E.J. Blanco Drive in Dumaguete, is a food court housing a number of kiosks serving food and drink.

For today's mango shake review, I choice a business called GRAVI TEA located in the center of the food court.

I have nothing negative to say about this shake; it was quite good. It's priced at 65 pesos - about average for the area. It's taste and texture reminded me of slightly melted home made ice cream that we made in small town Georgia.

The only odd thing I can mention is the plastic cover put onto the cup after it was filled. The covering did not suit the shot I had in mind when I photographed the shake.

DAD'S Gastro Park is a bit out of the way to get just a mango shake, but if you're there getting food from another kiosk, I'd certainly recommend the shakes at GRAVI TEA.




No comments: