Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Mango Yogurt Shake from KBOB Restaurant.

My last mango shake review was of the shake I bought at KBOB Restaurant on Silliman avenue across from Four C Fitness Center.

As I mentioned in that review, I didn't like their mango shake one bit, but I did not like having to write a bad review. The main reason for my dislike of their mango shake is the lack of dairy in the shake - making it more of a slushy. I didn't mention in the review that the restaurant also sells a mango yogurt shake for 100 php. I went back today to give that shake a try.

I'm glad I did. This shake has a very flavorful yogurt taste and texture. Nothing in Dumaguete compares to it. If you enjoy yogurt - and I do - this has to be tried. There's no hiding the yogurt in this shake.

Just as I said you should avoid the regular mango shake at KBOB,  but I highly recommend the mango yogurt shake.



No comments: