Friday, December 21, 2018

VW Number 56


It's been quite a long time since I last posted a photo of a Volkswagen Beetle that I might have come across while out and about in Dumaguete. As a matter of fact, I haven't posted a Beetle photo since last November 3rd.

It isn't because I haven't seen any Beetles - on the contrary, on one particular day, I came across three different ones, but unfortunately that day was one of the rare days when I'd left my camera at home. There have also been occasions when I'd spot a VW while driving, but because the VW was traveling in the opposite direction, getting a photo was impossible.

That was almost the case with this VW Beetle I came upon while driving thru the city. I was unable to snap a photo while driving, but as luck would have it, I happened upon the car an hour later when I stopped at City Mall to purchase powdered milk.

I've looked thru my collection of VW photos, and it appears that I haven't photographed this on before, so I'm tagging it number 56.

No comments: