Friday, November 8, 2019

Nine Million Photo Views


This past August, I noted on this blog that the photos I have uploaded to Google Maps have received slightly more than 8,000,000 views. Now, less than 90 days after writing that post, I find the number of views have passed the 9,000,000 mark.

My #1 viewed photograph is of the Silliman University Anthropology Museum. Although the building is still there, it is no longer used as a museum.

At #2 - a photo of St. Paul University Dumaguete.

Saint Joseph the Patriarch Parish church in Cebu city is my 3rd most viewed photograph on Google Maps.

The #4 photograph is very curious. It is of FilOil-Airport Gas Station which is permanently closed. It has been torn down and replaced by Eco Oil. Just why this photo should receive almost 87,000 views is a mystery to me.

Ending at the 5th most viewed of my photographs uploaded to Google Maps is one taken of Silliman University Medical Center.

It would be nice, of course if I received some sort of payment for uploading these photos. It must forever remain a hobby.

No comments: