Monday, November 18, 2019

The Vloggers - Update.

After publishing my last post [The Vloggers] I sent a link to the post to all four of the vloggers mentioned in the post. Each one responded favorably, with one giving the name of another American vlogger living in Dumaguete. Bud Brown.

With a little searching, I found his older Youtube channel -Bud Brown. In a video posted to that channel, he explained that he had created another Youtube channel, Bud Brown Live in order to "monetize" his videos. The videos on both channels are entertaining - I can see why he managed to get 32K subscribers on the older channel and 6.72K subscribers on the newer one.

According to one video, he's been living in Dumaguete almost as long as I have. I'm surprised that we haven't bumped into one another, but I suppose we travel in different circles.

No comments: