Sunday, March 21, 2021

My On Going Kerfuffle with Google and Facebook

I've mentioned on a number of occasions that my blogs have had problems dealing with both Facebook and Google adsense. This blog has been banned from Facebook, supposedly due to the blog being a "spam site" because of my ads.

Funny thing, my dumaguetewebsite blog probably contains more Google ads than this blog, and I have no problem posting links to it on Facebook.

This Facebook ban has led to the creation of a third blog - robertsimms.blogspot.com with which Facebook evidently doesn't have a problem. Unfortunately, Google adsense has yet to approve that blog for ads, sighting the lack of content. I've attempting to address this by making a concerted effort to post to the new blog on a regular basis.

Oddly, my posts on sorryalltheclevernamesaretaken have been far less frequent of late than the newer Robert Simms blog. This has not affected my Google ads on that blog whats so ever.

I've tried getting around these problems by linking all three blogs onto MeWe.com, trying to bring in traffic. I'm also frequently linking the non-banned blogs onto Facebook. So far, none of these stratagems has increased my revenue.

No comments: