Sunday, October 12, 2008

Transworld....Transword. Whatever. Part Three.

The third (and final?) episode.

RE: very urgent.
Thursday, October 9, 2008 2:00 PM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Dear Lamont,
Thanks for your mail, but you did not include the money transfer control numbers (Mtcn) without this ten digit numbers, the western union here will not release the money to us, act fast and send the numbers together with full name to enable us proceed with your parcel to your location today.
Bruno

money transfer control number
Friday, October 10, 2008 7:53 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: transwordcourierservices@hotmail.fr
Dear Bruno,
What is this money transfer control number?
Am I supposed to have a number? How do I find it?
I don't understand.
Lamont

URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Friday, October 10, 2008 8:56 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Dear Lamont,
When you go though the payment slip bing given to you by western union you can see the 10digit number there that is the money transfer control number just send it to me to enble me pick up the the money react fast beacuse we have able flight that is going to USA to night.
Finally if you don't understand what is money tranfer control number you can send me the scan copy of the payment slip being given you by western union so that we can pick up the money.
Thanks
Bruno

Re: URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Friday, October 10, 2008 10:44 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
Hi Bruno,
Thank you for your reply.
I will have to locate the payment slip from western union.
I put it on the kitchen table when I came home and can't seem to be able to find it.
I am sure it is in the house....I will email you as soon as I find the slip.
Thank you,
Lamont.

RE: URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Friday, October 10, 2008 11:52 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Lamont,
It's very necessary that you find the payment slip and send it through email attachment, but if you don't see it, you better go back to the western union agent where you made the payment and explain to them to give you the mtcn.
We want to make sure that your parcel leaves here tomorrow evening.
Bruno





My employer Lamont Sanford.
Friday, October 10, 2008 12:44 PM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: transwordcourierservices@hotmail.fr
Dear Sir,
I am Miss Misty Meaner. I am the secretary of Mr. Lamont Sanford. My employer was urgently called away to the hospital. His dear father, Fred, has taken a turn for the worse and is not expected to live.
Mr. Lamont will be staying with his dear father in the hospital and will not return until his father gets well or passes on to God's hands.
Mr. Lamont instructed me to contact you immediately and assist you in a package delivery.
Waiting for your reply,
Misty Meaner



RE: URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Friday, October 10, 2008 3:15 PM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Hello Lamont.
Are you fooling your self or the company? you better stop asking people to contact us because we have now known that you are joking with us, but you are making a very big mistake as your parcel is still here.
Bruno


your reply
Friday, October 10, 2008 5:38 PM
From:
"Misty Meaner"
To: transwordcourierservices@hotmail.fr
Dear Sir,
I am still waiting for your reply in the case of my employer, Mr. Lamont Sanford.
As I told you in my last email to you, he is at the hospital with his dying father. Please contact me right away so we can settle this matter.
Misty Meaner


RE: INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT ATTACHED.
Saturday, October 11, 2008 3:09 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: fredsanford
Dear Fred
We have to not hear from you for along time now what is going on.
This will be my last mail to you regarding this issue and if we did not receive the security keeping fee your package will divert to government treasure.
Thanks
Bruno

RE: your reply
Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:03 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: mistymeaner
Since you said that he explain everything to you,it means you know what you have to do so that we can settle the transaction.
Finally if we did not receive the security keeping fee which we needed inorder to finalise this transaction then you stop contacting this company.
Thanks
Bruno

RE: URGENT AND IMPORTANT
Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:05 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
If we did not receive the security keeping fee which we needed inorder to finalise this transaction then you stop contacting this company.
Thanks
Bruno

RE: your reply
Saturday, October 11, 2008 6:30 AM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
Mr. Bruno,
As I explained to you before, Mr Lamont Sanford rushed to be with his dying father. He was in such a hurry he only explained a small bit to me. I do not know the full details.
I hope you will not be so rash as to end the emails. My job may depend on this transaction. If I do not get this package I will lose my job.
Please understand that I am doing the best I can under the circumstances.
Thank you,
Misty Meaner


RE: your reply
Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:10 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
View contact details
To: mistymeaner
What we need from him to end this transaction is our security keeping fee of $200 which he have to send to us for his father package to be delivered.
Failure to do so this package will divert to government treasure and here is the information which he will use to send the keeping fee of $200 via western union money transfer because after today the package will divert to government treasure.
Name ....................George Lukas
Country.....................Benin Republic
City..........................Cotonou
Text Question..................Two
Answer.......................Together
Finally dont reply this mail without providing the fee .
Thanks
Bruno

RE: your reply
Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:13 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: mistymeaner
We have no business with you, so stop writing us.
Bye

RE: your reply
Saturday, October 11, 2008 10:56 AM
From: "Misty Meaner"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
Mr.Lamont instructed me to go to Western Union and get a refund on the $200 he sent to you. He said it is obvious you are not a real and true business man.
Misty

Transworld.Transword.Whatever.Part One.
Transworld.Transword.Whatever.Part Two.
Transworld.Transword.Whatever.Part Three.

No comments: