Sunday, October 12, 2008

Transworld....Transword. Whatever. Part Two.

This a continuation of Transworld....Transword. Whatever. Part One.


my father, Fred Sanford
Thursday, October 2, 2008 11:02 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: transwordcourierservices@hotmail.fr
Dear sirs,
My name is Lamont Sanford. I am the son of Mr. Fred Sanford with whom I understand, you are acquainted.
My father has just taken seriously ill and is in the hospital. He is in and out of consciousness and it isn't easy talking to him. However, he has told me that you have some sort of package for him. All I understand is that I am to contact you in order to have the package sent to us right away.
Please advise.
Thank you,
Lamont Sanford

RE: my father, Fred Sanford
Thursday, October 2, 2008 1:13 PM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Dear Lamont Sanford
We are in receipt of your mail, yes your father's parcel a bank draft is in our custody at the moment and we have informed him on what to do to enable us deliver the parcel to his doorpost.
What your father has to do for immediate delivery of this bank draft is to send our $200 security keeping fee which we have already given him name to send the fee through western union.
As soon as this fee is received by this office, our diplomat agents will proceed with his parcel to your location.
We are sorry for what happend, we pray for quick recovery.
Thanks
Bruno Mathew

RE: my father, Fred Sanford
Friday, October 3, 2008 12:02 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
Dear Sir,
Can you tell me what is in the parcel?
$200 seems like a large security deposit.
My father is quite ill and I am only looking out for his interests.
Lamont Sanford

RE: my father, Fred Sanford
Friday, October 3, 2008 10:41 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Attn:Lamont Sanford
I have explained this to you before,read my mails very well and you will understand the reason for your father paying the $200.
The $200 is the company security keeping fee, as soon as we receive this money from your father,our diplomat agents will proceed with your father's bank draft of $800,000.00 to your location.
The content of your father's parcel is a certified international bankd draft of $800,000.00, he can withdraw this draft at any bank of his choice in the world.
I will advise you people to act fast in this matter because I personally in charge of this delivery will soon be leaving for my long vacation.
The earlier the better for you.
Bruno

RE: my father, Fred Sanford
Saturday, October 4, 2008 9:11 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
I understand that you want to go on your long vacation. I am sure that will be very nice.
If you will be so kind as to pay the $200 for me, I will repay you $202 when the package arrives.
Thank you
Lamont Sanford.

package
Monday, October 6, 2008 6:41 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: transwordcourierservices@hotmail.fr
What is the status on the delivery of my father's package?
You have not gotten back to me.
We are having a difficult time with my father in the hospital and we are concerned about this.
Thank you,
Lamont Sanford

RE: package
Monday, October 6, 2008 8:17 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Attn:Lamont Sanford
This will be our last response to your mail, we have told you what to do to enable us deliver your father's parcel, we can't proceed with this parcel unless you send our security keeping fee of $200
Bruno

RE: package
Monday, October 6, 2008 12:51 PM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
Attn Bruno
I don't have access to my father's email account and I don't know what has transpired between you two.
Where am I to send the $200?
Lamont Sanford

RE: package
Monday, October 6, 2008 1:24 PM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Attn: Fred Sanford
As soon as this fee is received, our diplomat agents will proceed with your father's parcel to your location.
so go ahead and send the money through western union money transfer to enable us proceed, the bank draft will arrive to your location within 3working days from dispatching time. bellow is the payment info again.
SenderName:..................?
Receiver's Name: George Lukas
Address: 13kl canatruwa avanue.
City: Cotonou
Country: Benin Republic
Amount: $200
Text Question: Two
Anwser: Together
MTCN.....................?
Waiting for your urgent response.
Sir.Bruno Mathew
+229 93 68 94 40

western union
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 10:10 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: transwordcourierservices@hotmail.fr
Attn Bruno
Hi,
I went to my local Western Union office to send the $200. The lady behind the counter said that a new Federal regulation had just gone into affect and I could not send the money.
She said the new regulation forbids Western Union from sending money transfers from the US to Benin. She said the US government was concerned about American citizens being taken advantage of by Internet scammers.
She said that if your company had an office in a different country, we might be able to send the money there.
Please advise,
Lamont Sanford.

RE: western union
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 11:13 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Attn: Lamont Sanford
Take your money and go to money gram and send the money, sometimes western union people are troublesome.
Just look for money grame agent office and send the money, some times to send money is very hard because of fake people in the world, you don't have to discuss anything with the western union or money gram staff, just instruct them to send the money to the information you have.
Much discusions some times prevent them from sending moneys, if they insist in asking you questions, just tell them the money is going to your brother over here.
We have a flight coming to U.S today and tomorrow, so is very important that you send the money today to enable the flight depart with your father's bank draft for you to receive it within 48hours.
You can go to another western union office or go to money gram to send the money.
Bruno

RE: western union
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 1:18 PM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
I am sorry but I cannot go to another Western Union office because the Federal regulation would cover all Western Union offices in the US.
I will try Moneygram but I will have to find their location in my city. I have never heard of that company before. Are you sure it is trustworthy?
I may not find their office today and may miss your flight today so you can send it on a later flight.
Lamont.

RE: western union
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 4:20 PM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Lamont,
My inlaw received money from a business associate from U.S.A today, so I suggest you go to another western union agent ofice or look for money gram, money gram is every where in the world and it is another way of sending and receiving money worldwide.
You have to be fast about it.
Bruno

RE: western union
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 11:57 PM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
you say moneygram is everywhere in the world....but I can tell you, it isn't here in Frostbite Falls Minnesota. This is a small town and there is only one western union office.
I will do what I can, but you have to be patient. It's like a wise man once said "patience is a virtue".
Lamont

very urgent.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 9:24 AM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Lamont
I don't know what else to say, is going to be a very bad and painful news if you loose such a huge amount of money here because the western union refused to send the sum of 200$ over here, I don't know if the western union in your area is different from other western union agents in U.S.A.
I told you yesterday that my inlaw received a very huge sum from U.S.A from a marketing business associates through western union, it happend just yesterday.
Maybe the western union staff sees you as a small person that they can't collect money from your hand but I have told you to pesued and order them to send the money, just tell them that the money is going to your brother over here.
if they eventualy ask you the reason for sending or who you are sending the money to, tell them that is very important that you send the money immediately as your brother need it.
If it doesn't workout, that means you will travel to another city to send the money.
Bruno

Re: very urgent.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 11:16 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
are you asking me to be dishonest and lie to the western union agent?
I hope that I am not doing business with someone who will lie just to get money.
Be Patient.
Lamont

RE: very urgent.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 1:46 PM
From: "Transwordcourier Company"
To: lamontsanford
Don't call me a lier ok, I'm pushing you to say so because of the urgency required in this matter, you need to say something to convince the western union staff to help you send the money. is very necessary that you send the money urgently to avoid loosing your fund here.
Bruno

RE: very urgent.
Thursday, October 9, 2008 9:59 AM
From: "Lamont Sanford"
To: "Transwordcourier Company"
Dear Bruno,
You will be happy to know I sent the $ 200.
You can pick it up now.
Lamont


Transworld.Transword.Whatever.Part One.
Transworld.Transword.Whatever.Part Two.
Transworld.Transword.Whatever.Part Three.

No comments: