Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ad Affiliates.

Thanks to my Dumaguete website, I've managed to become connected to quite a few affiliate programs. These advertisers range from travel and hotel websites to pen pal and long-distance phone card providers.

My affiliation with these companies is strictly on commission; sadly, I haven't generated much of it from the affiliates. However, while I haven't earned a great deal of commissions, the affiliates have helped bring in money in a round-about sort of way.

I've used my pen pal affiliates to create two blogs ...... penpalwebsiteoftheweek.blogspot.com and internet-dating-websites.blogspot.com. These two blogs have managed to get a bit of traffic because of my "profiling" these pen pal sites.This traffic has, in turn, lead folks to the blog who are inclined to click on the Google Adsense ads that come up on the blogs.

The photo is a screen shot of two of the newer affiliates.

I'm not going to be able to quit my day job....but, the increase in hits is certainly a plus.

No comments: