Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kelvin Williams. Part Eleven.

These email exchanges with the scammer calling himself "Kelvin Williams" have been going on since March 12th.
I find it hard to believe that I've been about to keep this guy going for nearly a month. I've used a number of characters.... Fred and Lamont Sanford, Misty Meaner, Wanda Tuinphro and Lucy Ricardo. I suppose I could just keep adding new folks, but I'm running out of ideas.
At any rate, here are the latest emails exchanges between Kelvin the scammer and Lamont Sanford.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 8:17 AM

From: Lamont Sanford
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
Pardon me, but I am a little confused.
I have been looking over the ID you sent to me and there is a problem.
You tell me your name is Kelvin Williams but your ID is for Kevin Williams.
Are you Kelvin or Kevin?
I believe you should explain this right away.
Lamont.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 11:52 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lamont Sanford
Attn:Lamont
I saw your mail and this will make me to update it right away because on my way to office a week ago my car and some official document were hijacked by some gang of robber so i went to office to demand for a new ID which was made and scan into my office computer by the new secretary so i think she made the mistake with the name since she is not familiar with it because she was just employed into the organization.And i will use this means to thank you for bringing it to my notice because the ID has not yet being laminated so i will tell her to make amendment right away so please kindly bear with me.
THANKS
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Friday, April 3, 2009 10:19 AM
From: Lamont Sanford
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Thank you for clearing up the question about your ID.
I have another question. At one point in your emails, you say the fee is $370......in another part you say the fee is $350.
Which is it? 370 or 350?
Lamont

Friday, April 3, 2009 3:45 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lamont Sanford
Attn:Lamont
I saw your mail an as you can see my ID am no longer growing young anymore likewise my body system.Am very sorry for the error, the fee demanded was just $350 so kindly go am make the payment.
Best of Regards
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Sunday, April 5, 2009 11:28 AM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lamont Sanford
Attn:Lamont
How are you doing? it"s being long you mail me and i just want to inform you that i have already contact the courier company and they are assuring me that as soon as the payment is made they are ready to dispatch your parcel which contain your ATM card and other document to you. So i greatly urge you to go and make the payment as soon as possible.
THANKS
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Monday, April 6, 2009 7:59 AM
From: Lamont Sanford
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr Williams,
I do not understand this email.
I received your notification for your new email address. I thought you were no longer using your gmail account.
I have already sent the money to Wanda Tuinphro as you requested and all the information was sent to your new email.
Thank you,
Lamont Sanford

Monday, April 6, 2009 1:14 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lamont Sanford
Attn:Lamont
I have just receive you mail andfc iwant to tell you that you go and withdraw the money because the person you sent the money to was a scammer your father once told me about that knows about the ATM card and the Fund on it so quickly go and withdraw the money because those one of the scammer we have tracking for a long time i will mail you one of his scam message that your father forward to me before he turn deceased.And dont contact any body stating that i have change my ID , if i do i will inform you with this ID.
THANKS
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Monday, April 6, 2009 1:21 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lamont Sanford
from Fred Sanford hide details Mar 20
to kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
date Mar 20, 2009 4:53 AM
subject another email
signed-by yahoo.com
mailed-by yahoo.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
I have received another email from the man claiming he is you.
I have copied his email here for you to read....perhaps it will help you with your investigation.
He also sent a photo ID which I am sending to you.
Please advise,
Fred.

KINDLY SEND THE MTCN NUMBER TO MY EMAIL

Payment Information
Western Union information
Senders Name :
Receiver Name : Wanda Tuinphro
Address :Lagos/Nigeria
Amount:$ 180
Text Question : State
Answer : confusion
MTCN----------------------------


Monday, April 6, 2009 1:39 PM
From: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lamont Sanford
Attn:Lamont
I just want you to send me the payment information so i can check maybe the money has being picked up and if it has being pick up so i can forward a copy to the Board of Director to inform them about the payment which you made to the wrong person.

THANKS
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 12:14 AM
From: Lamont Sanford
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Sir,
I have already received an email telling me that my $350 payment has been received and my ATM card for $10.5 million is on the way.
It due to arrive within 24 hours.
Thank you for your help
Lamont Sanford

PART ONE PART TWO PART THREE PART FOUR PART FIVE PART SIX PART SEVEN PART EIGHT PART NINE PART TEN PART ELEVEN

No comments: