Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kelvin Williams. Part Nine.

After I posted part seven in the Kelvin Williams series, the emails from Kelvin stopped.
I continued to try and bait him with emails from Lucy and even introduced a new character to try to get him to respond.

I was beginning to think that I had gone too far with the photo of Misty (click on this at your own risk).

Much to my surprise, the emails from Kelvin started to trickle back in on Monday......so it's all back up and running.
I have a backlog of correspondence. To prevent this from being a burden to read, I've decided to post these new emails in two parts.....eight and nine.
These emails are not as funny as some from the previous parts, but we need to get back up to speed.

Friday, March 27, 2009 9:15 AM
From: Lucy Ricardo
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr Williams,
I have good news !!!!!
The doctors say Misty can be released from the hospital this afternoon.
One of her distant relatives will retrieve her today and bring her back to the shelter.
I know she will be excited to email at her first opportunity.
Lucy Ricardo.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:43 PM
From: Lucy Ricardo
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Williams,
I was hoping you would have contacted me before now.
I am afraid I have very sad news to give you.
I told you in my last email that Misty would be released from the hospital......however, things have gone so terribly wrong. As she was leaving the hospital with her uncle, the two were killed in an automobile accident.
I understand that the two of you had some business arrangement. I hope I can be of help to you now that Misty has gone to her Lord.
Take care,
Lucy Ricardo

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 5:29 AM
From:kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lucy Ricardo
Hello,Lucy
How are you doing? i wish i have mail you before then but me myself was not feeling well and am just resuming office today,and believe me am very shock to hear this and i hope her gentle soul rest in perfect peace with her lord.
And i want to appreciate all your effort on her before she turn deceased and i never knew she told you anything pertaining to what is between me and her, and am hoping you can continue,the issue is that we don't have any business together. i only have her ATM card here with which is loaded with her money so if you think you are eligible enough to stand for her you should let me know as soon as you got this mail.
Best of Regards
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 10:00 AM
From: Lucy Ricardo
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr Williams,
Do you think I am eligible to receive her ATM card?
I am not related to the dear girl. She does have distant kin who may try to get the money if it is known to them.
Please keep me up to date. I need to know what I am expected to do to get this card.
Lucy

Thursday, April 2, 2009 6:40 AM
From:kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
To: Lucy Ricardo
Hello
how are you doing? i saw your mail and i have told the Board of Director of my Bank about it and they told me you can get the ATM card since you are the only one who she told about it because all we have to do is to dispatch the card as directed by the Ministry of Finance to eligible person since neither any of her relative nor kin knew about this, then you must be trustworthy person since can have discuss this with you before her death and i believe you can manage the fund on her behalf.So if you think you can receive the ATM card all you have to do now is for you to pay $260 for us to prepare some paper work on both of you behalf and the delivery charges demanded by the courier company who are going to ship the ATM card to you with no further delay to the western union payment information below.And don"t discuss this with any other person except me so all procedure can be executed smoothly.

KINDLY SEND THE MTCN NUMBER TO MY EMAIL ALONG WITH YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS

Payment Information
Western Union information
Senders Name :
Receiver Name : Tonia Utomi
Address :Lagos/Nigeria
Amount:$260
Text Question : color
Answer : Blue
MTCN----------------------------

My Regards to you and your family
Mr. Kelvin Williams

Thursday, April 2, 2009 7:59 AM
From: Lucy Ricardo
To: kelvin.williams10@gmail.com
Dear Mr.Williams,
I have read over your emails.
I do not understand why I should pay $260 for an ATM card.
You say it is loaded with money.......how much money are you talking about?
Lucy

PART ONE PART TWO PART THREE PART FOUR PART FIVE PART SIX PART SEVEN PART EIGHT PART NINE PART TEN PART ELEVEN

No comments: