Thursday, August 16, 2007

Meet Ann Smith...Part 4

In this episode, we see the departure of Blaise and Lucy as Lamont Sanford picks up the baton.Ann introduces a new character as well.Of course, it should come as now surprise to anyone that the emails from "Ann" and the emails from the lawyer come from the same IP address:

Mon Aug 13, 2007
I know you'll be busy waiting for the lawyer's phone call though, he actually called, but the hospital phone was on a voice message as a result there was no way his call could link you for the discussion.
I think you have to alert them that you are expecting a call so that they can open the access for in-coming calls or perhaps you can as well call the lawyer on this number +234-1-7207194 for him to explain the procedures of the transaction to your understanding.
Ms. Ann Smith

Tue Aug 14, 2007
My Dear Ann,
It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I send this email.Our dear friend, Blaise Pascal has died.
As I am here in Japan with him,Mr Pascal's parents,Gertrude and Heathcliff, have asked me to handle the arrangements of sending his body back to the UK as his final resting place.
It would be difficult, if not impossible, for me to help you at this time.I have asked Mr. Pascal's associate, one Lamont Sanford, to assist you.You should be receiving an email from him soon.
Please, take care and let me know how you are doing.
Regards,
Lucy Ricardo

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Ms. Smith,
My name is Lamont Sanford.I recently spoke with Mrs. Lucy Ricardo, who told me that my late, dear friend, Blaise Pascal had offered you some sort of help.She said that she had at first agreed to help you but the grief from the loss of her employer (my dear friend) was too much for her.
She has asked me to look into the matter to see of I can be of help.
You must tell me the nature of your problem. Mrs Ricardo said that you had not confided in her and she did not know what sort of help you are asking for.
Please fell free to unburden yourself and tell me exactly what I can do.
Yours very truly,
Lamont Sanford

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Lamont Sanford
I actually felt for Mr. Blaise’s untimely death and I pray for his body to rest in perfect peace. However, it cost me so much time to find a reliable one that can assist me secure an inheritance fund that was left behind by my late father with the Africa Development Bank where the fund is currently deposited, and I finally meet with Mr. Pascal who gave me enough confidence to move on with him before the incident occurred.
I believe you will be as good and helpful to me as Mr. Pascal since you are also coming from the same direction with him. The amount to be secured from the above stated bank is the sum of $6,500,000.00 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), and the lawyer will require your complete residential contact address, cell phone number to enable him apply for some of the legal documentations that will authenticate your beneficial statute as the next of kin to the account with the bank where the fund is posited.
The essence of making this change of next kin to your name was that the bank refused to grant me access to the fund since I am below their required age of inheritance policy. Therefore, you have to ensure that you reach the lawyer through his email account or perhaps, calling him on phone at this number 234-1-7207194 to enable him give you the details of what can be done for the bank to approve for the transfer of the fund to any bank account which, you are going to provide for them. I am sending you below the site of the incident that claims my father’s life including my photograph, and I would want you to send me your own photograph or identification too for record purpose.
Here is the site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
I will be waiting to hear from you once you are through with the lawyer.
Ms. Ann Smith.

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Ann,
You story is so sad....to be a young child without parents.I will do the best that I can to help you.
You must be aware of my situation.Because of my situation at the bank, I will have to see a photo ID from you. It must be a passport or similar ID with your picture on it. I only ask because in my situation it is for security purposes.
Thank you,
Lamont Sanford.

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Lamont Sanford,
Thanks for accepting to assist me to have the fund released to your bank account over there though, it is my interest to furnish you with my identification which, is not within my reach at the moment, but I’m going to provide you with it in subsequent time as requested.
Let me know if you have communicated with the lawyer and what his response is all about with regards to the way forward to get the fund out from the bank to your own account.
Ms. Ann Smith.

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Ann,
Thank you for your prompt email.I expect to recent a copy of your ID soon.
I have not received any email from your lawyer.
I am looking forward to it.
Lamont Sanford

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Lamont Sanford,
Thanks for responding so quick to my email here is the lawyer's email account which, you have to use to communicate him directly; peterwilliamchambers_private@yahoo.com all you have to do is to copy the email account and notify the lawyer with regards to my correspondence with you though, I have already briefed him about my communication so far between you and I.
Ms. Ann Smith.

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Ann,
I will send an email to your lawyer right away.
I expect you to send me your ID very soon if we are to continue.
Lamont

Wed Aug 15, 2007
Dear Sir,
I am Mr Lamont Sanford.I believe Ms.Ann Smith has talked to you about me.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Lamont Sanford

Thur Aug 16, 2007
WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATE
SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
NO. 13 OTUN-OBA STR.
KUJE AMUWO, MAZA-MAZA LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Tel: 234-1-7207194
Attn: Mr. Lamont Sanford

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your prompt email.
The young girl has actually briefed me little of your conversation so far with her and I do believe that she must disclosed to you of the circumstances that warrants her from engaging into this volume of transaction which, is mostly her reason for consulting my guidance to render any legal assistant towards realizing the fund into your bank account provided you have a good heart and intentions.
I will be going to meet with the bank officials today to examine and re-examine all the payment files with the bank and will get back to you with what will be needed to do for the fund to leave for your bank account as she wished.
Yours faithfully,
Barr. Peter William.

Thur Aug 16, 2007
WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATE
SOLICITOR & ADVOCATE
NO. 13 OTUN-OBA STR.
KUJE AMUWO, MAZA-MAZA LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Tel: 234-1-7207194
Attn: Mr. Lamont Sanford

If you wouldn’t mind send me your own cell phone number which, I can use to communicate you when am back from the bank.
Yours faithfully,
Barr. Peter William.

Thur Aug 16, 2007
Dear Lamont Sanford,
Find below attached copy of my international passport as you requested and I will want you to send me yours through the same attach file for record purpose.
Ms. Ann Smith.

No comments: