Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Play Misty for me...the return of Son Li Le.

While working on another scammer, "Fred Sanford" received a surprising email from Son Li Le.If you'll read the previous entries involving Son and Fred, you'd conclude the the emails from the two would have come to an end.While Fred was goofing on Son, I was also sending Son emails from another character..."Misty Meaner".When the emails to Fred stopped, so did the emails to Misty so I stopped sending emails to him as Misty.
The email to Fred was obviously meant for Misty. Fred replied to this last email..... as did Misty.
I'll paste the email and Fred's reply and all the email exchanges between Son and Misty so far:

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:20:20 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: Your silence
To: "Fred Sanford"
Dear Partner,

Your silence is rather strange to me, I find it difficult to
understand why you decided to behave so irresponsibly, how can you
expect to keep me waiting indefinitely, what do you take this
transaction for, do you know the financial resources I have invested
to get this transaction to this level.
I am highly disappointed at your level of maturity, you have prooved
incapable to handle this transaction,however the main regrets I have
are the expences which I incurred to retain the services of the
Attorney who did the documentations,I never expected this from you mid-
way into this business.
You need to wake up your ideas in life, there are situations which
must be handled appropriately, if you are a business woman you should
know exactly What I am talking about.
If I knew you were such an irresponsible woman I would not have
anything to do with you, besides what does it take you to drop a few
lines to give me an update of the account you were meant to have
opened over a week ago.
Thank you for your lukewarn atitude partner, you have succeeded in
delaying this transfer.
Sincrely,
Mr. Song Li

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 04:51:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fred Sanford"
Subject: Re: Your silence
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Song,
I do not understand why you have sent such a horrid email to me.
You are accusing me of delaying this transaction when in fact you are the reason for the delay.
You promised me more than a week ago that you would be sending 5000 USD to me to cover the expenses of opening the account. Why have you not done as you said?
In your email, you called me an irresponsible woman. How can you say this? As you see my name is Fred....that is a man's name as you can also see from the photo ID I sent to you that I am not a woman.
Are you blind as well as stupid?
Fred Sanford


Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: hello
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk

Thank you for your email. Can you tell me more about your business?
I await your next email.
Misty Meaner


Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 04:42:38 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: Thank you very much for your response
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction. Like I said before, due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project, and also you will help me in investing my money in your country, I am quite certain about that.
Let me start by introducing myself.I am Mr. SONG LI LE director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Colonel Sadiq Uday who was with the Iraqi forces and also big time businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that the Colonel along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.
You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

Firstly, I will want to know precisely the type of occupation that you do and how old you are, you should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.
I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.
As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, this will make you the bonfire owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us.
We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport) and your current address. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person.
As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will also send you my Work Identification and my family picture upon receipt of your identification. I will send the name and contact details of the bank so that you can commence communication with them.
Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my work.
Please reply soonest.

Regards,
Song Li.

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:37:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: Thank you very much for your response
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
Dear Sir,
Your email is very complicated and I am just a simple girl.Can you please send another email explaining your idea in a very simple way?
Regards to you too.
Misty Meaner

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 05:01:07 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: awaiting
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Friend,
If you refer to one of my previous emails, I had told you what you are
required to send before we commence this transaction.
Well if I may remind you again, you are required to send a copy of
your Driver's Licence or your International Passport,the most
important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with
the correct person, my curiousity can be justified considering the
money in question, besides, it is this copy of your Driver's Licence
or International Passport that will be be used by the Attorney have
all the necesary documentations perfected.
If you really intend to execute this transaction with me it would be
necessary to have these sent to me immediately via email attachment or
fax +85230157075 .
I earnestly await your response with the required details.
Sincerely,
Song Li


Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:35:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: awaiting
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
dear sir,
will you take other ID?
I do not have a passport and cannot get a driver's license because I have too many driving while drunk offenses against me.
any other way?
Misty

Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:08:36 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: 回覆: Re: awaiting
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Friend,
Any govermental identification will be ok.
Song Li

Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:53:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: 回覆: Re: awaiting
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
You email was a surprise....I thought you had decided not to allow me to get involved.
It will take a few days for me to get an ID.
I will get back in touch with you.
Misty

Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 05:58:59 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"

Subject: I SHALL AWAIT YOUR IDENTIFICATION
To: "Misty Meaner"
I SHALL AWAIT YOUR IDENTIFICATION


Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 21:00:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: I SHALL AWAIT YOUR IDENTIFICATION
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
here is my ID
Thank you,
Misty Meaner


Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:21:14 +0800 (CST)
From: "Mr Song Li Le"
Subject: Your silence
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Partner,

Your silence is rather strange to me, I find it difficult to
understand why you decided to behave so irresponsibly, how can you
expect to keep me waiting indefinitely, what do you take this
transaction for, do you know the financial resources I have invested
to get this transaction to this level.

I am highly disappointed at your level of maturity, you have prooved
incapable to handle this transaction,however the main regrets I have
are the expences which I incurred to retain the services of the
Attorney who did the documentations,I never expected this from you mid-
way into this business.

You need to wake up your ideas in life, there are situations which
must be handled appropriately, if you are a business woman you should
know exactly What I am talking about.

If I knew you were such an irresponsible woman I would not have
anything to do with you, besides what does it take you to drop a few
lines to give me an update of the account you were meant to have
opened over a week ago.

Thank you for your lukewarn atitude partner, you have succeeded in
delaying this transfer.

Sincrely,
Mr. Song Li


Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 05:15:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: Your silence
To: lsongpriva@yahoo.com.hk
I am so sorry that I have not been able to reply to your emails.
I have been in jail. I was locked for for public drunkenness and prostitution.
I seemed to have forgotten what you need from me.
Can you tell me again what I am to do?
Misty





1 comment:

Dom Cimafranca said...

The last email had me laughing out loud!