Friday, March 7, 2008

Another Adsense Check.

In October of last year, I wrote a piece for another blog about receiving my first Google Adsense check.
I mentioned, in the piece, that I had set up the Adsense account in December 2006 and it took eight months before I made the $100 minimum in order for Google to send the check.It takes quite a few clicks to reach that amount.
It's now March, 2008 and the amount I've made since the first check has finally topped the $100 mark, as well. So, any clicks I get between now and March 31 will add to the second check.
I've done everything I can think of to induce folks to click on my Google ads.There are ads here and in several locations on the Dumaguete website.
Even when I did "spoof" pages for this blog....like my phony Canadian Govt. website, my fake Communist Party of Canada website and the news website I made for parodies.....I put Google ads on them to try and pick up a few clicks.
I know from the Analytics reports that I get a fair amount of traffic on the website and blogs.It would be nice, however, if more of you would check out the ads.

No comments: