Saturday, August 16, 2008

Madonna, with Hats.

Tomorrow, August 16, 2008, Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone turns the Big Five Oh.
Yes, Pop star and Kabbalah enthusiast, Madonna was born fifty years ago in Bay City Michigan.
In honor of her birthday, I present a collage of four of her photos which I call "Madonna with Hats".
I suppose I could have just as easily named it "Madonna without Make-up".
If you are brave enough, you can click of the photo for a larger version.....do so, however, at your own risk. I take no responsibility for any mental anguish.

4 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

She looks unhappy.

Robert Simms said...

Unhappy?
Why...... that would imply that money and fame aren't everything.

Olga said...

it's incredible what make up can do! Hi Robert. why have u not written about your incredible michael phelps? we are all awestruck here!:)

Robert Simms said...

Hi Olga,
I am so embarrassed.Because I am not interested in sports, I had no idea who Michael Phelps was until you asked that question and I had to Google his name.