Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Philippine Adventures.

If there's one thing I can say about this blog, it's that the subject matter varies - sometimes week to week, sometimes day to day.
This has been both a blessing and a curse. A blessing, because it I can flex my writing muscles on anything that suits me. It's a great learning experience.
One of the disadvantages is that, because I don't have a consistent theme, I don't have a regular sustained readership.The folks who like what I have to say on one subject may not give a hoot about another.
I have, on occasion, written about my trips to Philippines.It seems to me that these stories and essays are not easily accessible in this blogger format; so, I've taken some of these essays and moved them to my website- dumaguetecity.net. As of this writing, I've re-worked and put up eight of these....I plan on adding more as time allows.
These can be located in one of three ways.....
1)by going to dumaguetecity.net then clicking on the blogs link and then the philippine adventures link.
2)by using this link to go to the dumaguete blogosphere page.
3) or directly to Philippine adventures.

No comments: