Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labels and Tags.

It's said that one of the ways to stay young is to keep the mind active.....keep learning.....don't let your mind idle.
I've learned quite a lot in the past few years. I've been writing more, learning html, building websites and blogging like crazy.
When I first started this blog, nearly two years ago,I didn't appreciate the value of placing tags or labels onto my post. As time went on, I saw that I needed a way to allow my readers better access to earlier posts that they may find interesting.
That's when it hit me. My posts needed labels, but, I had gone so long without them that editing my posts to add labels would be a monumental task. I've more than 400 posts on this blog.
I decided to go ahead and jump into it. Better to do it with 436 post than 1000. I started the editing this morning. It took hours to do, but now it's done.
It was a pain....but I now that I've finished, I'm glad I did it.

No comments: