Friday, September 12, 2008

New Blog Template.

For me, when it comes to blog themes, plain and simple is the best. There are a wide variety of "expressive" themes and motifs but, for the most part, I find them all too distracting. I'd rather just "decorate" my blog daily with my words and/or an appropriate image.
I've been using the minima template (and still do on my dumaguetewebsite blog) but I haven't been totally satisfied with it.
My biggest complaint with the blogspot templates is that I haven't been able to find a suitable template with 3 columns.....that is until recently when I came across one designed by Dominique Cimafranca of village idiot savant.
I downloaded his template and them uploaded it to blogspot yesterday afternoon. I've personalized it just a tiny bit with a different font and moved around my widgets and gadgets.
I've changed the template on my penpal website of the week blog as well, although on that one, I've put in a background color.
Thanks, again to Dom, for reading my mind and coming up with the exact template I've been looking for.

1 comment:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Most welcome, Robert. I plan to come up with a few more, with more nifty goodies like collapsing sidebars. Will let you know in the coming weeks.