Monday, April 18, 2016

Apologies to Monica Lewinsky

If one looks to the far right column of this blog, you'll see a section listing Popular Posts - one of the more popular ones being from 2012,Monica Lewinsky Today which itself references a 2008 post, Can You Say.....Monica Lewinsky ?.

Yesterday, I came across a story about Ms Lewinsky which makes me regret ever having made any sort of online joke concerning her. The article. Monica Lewinsky: 'The shame sticks to you like tar' shows what an ass I was to take cheap shots at Ms Lewinsky. Her life has been Hell since her days with the former POTUS and I regret anything I may have done that may have added to the 'shaming'.

With Hillary Clinton running for President, Ms Lewinsky is bound to be in the news again. Clinton's opponents will do anything to embarrass Clinton and her husband. Lewinsky's name will be dragged through the mud again this election cycle. It might even get worse for her if Clinton is elected.

I'm sorry and I apologize.

No comments: