Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Banned By Mark Shea.....Again.



After my two posts yesterday - one where I discuss Mark Shea being fired from the National Catholic Register and another where I'm critical of Shea's Internet friend, Simcha Fisher, I find myself banned once again from commenting on Shea's Catholic and Enjoying It! blog.

This time, I wasn't banned for anything I said in a comment, but obviously because of my mentioning in one of those posts that I had gotten around the previous ban by opening a second DISCUS account.When Shea, or one of his chums read that, it was a simple matter finding out which DISCUS ID I was using.

Of course, if I really wanted to continue commenting of Shea's blog, I'd only need to open yet another DISCUS account - a fairly simple procedure. If I never let on, Shea would have to assume any new visitor was yours truly in disguise.

We know why Shea was dropped from the National Catholic Register. He is thinned skinned and often given to tantrums and his banning me a second time is a perfect example of this.

No comments: