Thursday, August 25, 2016

Google Maps



After receiving yesterday's email from Google Maps letting me know that my photos of the St. Anthony of Padua parish church in Sibulan had been viewed over 5,000 times, I thought I'd add more to Google Maps - not only additional photos, but reviews and even adding the location of a few businesses. The added business locations are up for review.

It was fairly easy adding photos. I've taken so many for the website, that it was quick work uploading them all to Google Maps.

As I write this, I'm a "local guide" on Google Maps. Level three, actually. I still have two levels to go, five being the top rank. As it stands at this moment, I've written 21 reviews, added photos to 40 different locations (although I've added more than 40 photos).

Do I get anything out of this? Mostly bragging rights.

No comments: