Saturday, December 3, 2016

Quite Possibly the Strangest Video You'll See Today


Back in January, 2012 I came upon the story of a Seattle woman named Babylonia Aivaz, who took it upon herself to marry a building. That's right, she had a ceremony of her marrying a building. It was said she did this to prevent the building from being demolished.

During that time period, when her story was fresh, I came upon a video of her just before the ceremony and uploaded that video to Youtube. I had pretty much forgotten about the video. The video received a few comments four years ago, but since then, the comments have averaged about one a year. I was reminded of this when I received an email letting me know that someone had seen the video and left a new comment.

I'll post the video below, but there is more to the story.



When I received the comment notification, I decided to watch the video again - it's been years since I've seen it. After watching the video, I searched on line to find any updates on the "marriage". I found nothing related to the marriage, but I discovered that Babylonia Aivaz has her own Youtube channel. That's how I found her "HOW TO OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE" video. I'm posting that video below without any introduction, other than to say that this one is stranger than the "marriage" video.

No comments: