Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Rain Delay


After a day of rest, the men working on the foundation of the house returned to work. Having too many other things taking up our time, my wife and I did not visit the property in Magatas on Monday.

I drove out to the site a little after 4:00 PM Tuesday. I wasn't expecting to see anyone there. It had rained earlier in the afternoon. It had rained quite hard, in fact. The rain was heavy enough to put a halt to today's work.

As can be seen in the photos, the re-bar has been set for the four corner posts. Re-bar for the two middle posts have been set on the southern side. One can also see, along the southern side, that a trench has been dug to place the beginning blocks for the foundation. Of course, the trench is full of rain water.

I'm assuming that if the rain stays away, the work will resume on Wednesday.






No comments: