Sunday, May 27, 2018

My Chat With Lazada - Part Two

In my last post, I published a transcript of my chat with a customer service rep from Lazada Philippines concerning an order which was 12 days over due.

As one can see in the transcript, I was assured that the order would arrive no later than May 22, 2018.

When the order had not arrived by the time promised, I went back online to chat with another Lazada rep to cancel my order. Following is the transcript of that chat.


Hi Robert,
Good day!

I am glad that we have to serve you. Lazada takes pride in giving priority to their customers and looking after their need. We always strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and meet arequirements [sic].

We hope that you may use this as your reference to resolve your concern to us.

This is the copy of our chat transcript for your reference.

Visitor: After having not received my order 12 days after I was notified it was shipped I contacted your customer sevice. I was told my order would arrive no later than today. It has not arrived.
I do not expect it to ever get here but if it does I will refuse to accept it. (it's COD)
This was my first order from your company and it will be my last.
Rhea - E: Hi. Welcome to Lazada Philippines live chat. My name is Rhea. Let me help you with your concern.
Rhea - E: I am sorry to hear that.
Rhea - E: May I have your order number and email address associate to Lazada account please?
Visitor: xxxxxxxxxxx
Visitor: xxxxxxxxxxx
Rhea - E: Is this for the item SanDisk Ultra SDHC Card Class 10 16GB SDSDUNB-016G 48mb/s?
Visitor: I am simply informing your company that I will refuse to accept this order if it should ever arrive. This is my first and last order from your company.
Visitor: I am completely dissatisfied
Visitor: Have a good day
Rhea - E: I understand that. We really apologize and we will take note on that.
Rhea - E: Once again, thank you for contacting Lazada Philippine chat support. Have a great day.

If you need help in the future, please feel free to contact us again should you have any further concerns. So many thanks to you for reaching Lazada Philippines. Have a great day ahead.

For more details about cancellation item, you may refer to this link

https://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/how-do-i-cancel-my-order-ph.html?spm=a2o4l.other.0.0.503b6275g94n4P

Best regards,
Rhea I Customer Service I Lazada

No comments: