Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Alfred Electronic Shop



Pictured above is Alfred Electronic Shop in Sibulan. It is located near the market area in Barangay Poblacion, next to the DCCCO Multipurpose Cooperative. I've had minor repairs done there on three separate occasions.

The first time was to have an off/on switch on the 220 to 120 transformer repaired. The second time, wires on my son's earphones needed soldering due to his pulling on the wires when removing the earphones from the PC. The third visit was this afternoon when wires on my wife's lap top battery charger also needed to be soldered.

Obviously, I'm pleased with his work. That's why I keep coming back with repair work for him. The soldering of the wires cost me 50 pesos - plus a 20 peso tip (today's rate is 46.2 Philippine peso to 1 US Dollar). I don't recall the exact price on the other jobs, but I believe the cost was similar.

Out of appreciation, I went to Google Maps and suggested that Alfred Electronic Shop be placed on the map. I received an email verifying that it had been added, but it may take 24 hours or so before the change shows up and I can upload the photo I have here.

Update: The location of Alfred Electronic Shop can be found here.

No comments: