Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Krispy Kreme in Cebu


Early tomorrow morning, my wife and I will be traveling to Cebu city on business. While we're there, we hope to have time to stop at a Krispy Kreme donut shop before heading back home. There is more than one Krispy Kreme location in Cebu, and one is about 10 minutes from the hotel where we normally stay while in that city.

We have two full scale Dunkin' Donuts in Dumaguete, but no Krispy Kreme. If we are able to buy some of their donuts tomorrow, it will be the first time we'll have eaten Krispy Kreme donuts since arrival in Philippines over two years ago. As much as I love Dunkin' Dunkins, I wish we could magically swap one Dumaguete Dunkin' Donuts for one of Cebu's Krispy Kreme.

I'll be sure to post an update on this extremely important topic when we return.

No comments: