Sunday, September 11, 2016

September 11


As I write this, it is already September 11 here in Philippines, but actually 12 hours away from the time of the coordinated terrorist attacks by the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda on the United States of America in 2001.

As this, the fifteenth anniversary of the attack approached, I considered writing about my memories of that horrific day, but as this day came closer, I arrived at the conclusion that nothing I could say, nothing I could put down in words, could do sufficient honor to those who died in that attack.

I can only say that my prayers still go out for the eternal rest of those souls that perished that day, as well as prayers for the family and loved ones of the victims of that tragedy.

I also hope that the American people never forget.

No comments: