Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Third Email Update


For the third week in a row, I've received an email update from Google Maps letting me know the number of views my uploaded photos have received. The first email told me that my photos had been viewed more tha 5,000 times. This number had been reached after my photos of the St Anthony of Padua parish church in Sibulan had been online for about a year and a half.

The third email was to inform me that my photos had been viewed more than 30,000 times. It had taken a year and a half to reach the 5,000 mark but less than 2 weeks to jump to 32,000 views.

Although the two leaders in number of views are two of my St Anthony photos, the third place photo,- one of my photos of Manhattan Suites Inn - is coming up fast. That photo has been online for less than two weeks, yet it has more than 1,100 views; about half the number has the highest viewed photo, but the time element is considerably shorter.

Still a runner-up, my modest photo of the Ceres liner bus terminal has been viewed almost 900 times. My photo of Check Inn Pension Plaza has gotten a respectable 782 views in the same time period. All this tells me that Dumaguete is a popular travel destination with lots of folks searching for information about the hotels in the city.

No comments: