Monday, October 3, 2016

Update on photos Uploaded to Google Maps

On September 15, when I last posted about the status of the photos I've uploaded to Google Maps, my photos had been viewed slightly more than 65,000 times. Now, less that 3 weeks later, my photos have received almost 135,000 views.

As before, my photo of Manhattan Suites Inn in Dumaguete remained the photo receiving the most views with 5600 plus views. As I predicted, Ceres Liner Terminal and Check-in Pension Plaza took over the 2nd and 3rd spots. One of my photos of San Antonio Parish Church in Sibulan, which had long been the favorite dropped to 5th place, with one of my photos of Silliman University Medical center taking the 4th place position.

All in all, 20 of my photos have exceeded 1000 views. Of course, I'm not getting any sort of prize for all this, but I do take a bit of pride in the fact that so many of my photos of Dumaguete and Sibulan have received attention.

One can see the photos by clicking here.

No comments: