Friday, March 25, 2016

A LarryD Trifecta.....Part Three.



For part three in my LarryD trifecta, I link to Holy Thursday, And The Return Of The Adopt-A-Priestess Project.

In that post, Larry writes of groups who push for women’s ordination in the Catholic Church. We know this will never happen.

Larry quotes Pope St John Paul II:

"Wherefore, in order that all doubt may be removed regarding a matter of great importance, . . .I declare that the Church has no authority whatsoever to confer priestly ordination on women and that this judgment is to be definitively held by all the Church’s faithful."

Normally, LarryD responds to apostates with humor, but here he recognizes the seriousness of this situation. Those involved with, so-called, "women's ordination" have been excommunicated and are in need of prayers. Larry has, what he calls his The Adopt-A-Priestess Project. From his post:

Here’s how it will work: I have a list of the names of 75 women, taken directly from the website of Roman Catholic Women Priests. They are from the US, Canada and a few from Europe. The list will get longer, as I am sifting through a similar roster from the Women’s Ordination Conference site (I’m checking for duplication). If you wish to participate, I will assign you one of the names – or more, if you so desire, just let me know. I’m asking you to pray for that woman’s conversion and return in full communion to the Church. How you do that is entirely up to you. Masses, rosaries, Divine Mercy chaplets, adoration, fasting – whatever devotion or means that works for you. If you’re a priest, and you want to participate, perhaps you could say Masses for that woman (a few for the success of this project would be cool, too!)

I have already requested the name of one of these women, but as of this writing, I haven't received a name as yet.

Anyone wishing to participate can follow the link to LarryD's blog and request a name in the combox.

No comments: