Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Altered Scheduled



I've mentioned my exercise work out schedule before. This being Holy Week, the schedule will change slightly.

Naturally, the gym will be closed on Good Friday. I could alter my schedule from the Monday, Tuesday / Thursday, Friday pattern to a Monday, Tuesday / Thursday, Saturday pattern , but I felt this would be a good week to give my muscles a longer than usual rest period; particularly since I will be walking the Via Crucis on Good Friday.

As luck would have it, I came into possession of a yoga mat a few days ago. As tomorrow will be a "walk" day, I'll warm up with a few minutes of the Sun Salutation sequence of asanas before I go on my walk. It's been several years since I've done any yoga asanas. Starting out with the Sun Salutation sequence should be just the thing for a return. I'll try for a few minutes every morning to see how it works out.

No comments: