Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Adventures of Patel Quien Jelo; Part 10.

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:12:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: I am Misty's sister
To: "Misty Meaner"
Sorry for my sister bad heath condition please let me have the hospital contact and telephone where she is hospitalized because i want to speak with her and the hotel management also want to speak with her so that the can release my passport to me.
Looking forward to hear from you
Quine

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 04:07:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: the hospital
To: patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Dear Quien,
it is only by luck that I checked Misty's email today. I was not expecting a reply from you.
My sister is in Howard University Hospital in Washington.
The main switchboard number is 202 865 6100. Misty is in Intensive Care Unit (ICU) When you call, tell the operator you want extension ICU812. I know Misty will be very happy to hear from you.
Take care,
Felony

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 07:03:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: I await your response
To: "Misty Meaner"
My Dear I'm writing you this email with great annoyance cos i copy the telephone number you gave to me as the hotel number and went to the attorney's office so that he can call you, as he is asking to hear from you, after all he try calling you the hospital management said he couldn't find someone like that.
Please i do not like one turning me around after all i have explained to you, please if you are not in good sharp to assist me now please let me know.
I await your response
Quien.

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 10:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: I await your response
To: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com

Dear Quien
Why are you so angry with me !!!???
I have only just arrived home from the hospital and I find hard words to me in your email.
I know my sister told you about what happened. She said you promised to call me at the hospital.....but you did not call me !!!!!
I am in tears now.
After I was released from the hospital, my father agreed to give me the money you need but now you are angry at me and I do not know why !!!!
I love you Quien and you are breaking my heart.
Please tell me all is well between us.
Misty.

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 19:14:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: From Quien I await your response
To: "Misty Meaner"

My Dear Misty,

Nice to hear from you again, i must confess why am angry with you, like i told you that i joined the lawyer in his office to communicate with you by the telephone number which your sister gave me as your hospital number we tried our possible best to reach you but to no avail, Misty I'm very sorry for what happened to you for my sack, thank God you are back from the hospital you know i miss you.
Misty you know that here is strange to me and the only confidence i have here is the lawyer who is assisting us to the finance house, but now he complained that i have not given any money to him still yet i delay his time, did you receive the last email i sent to you before your sister informed me about you been hospitalized? I stated that the hotel management here have seize my passport because of our accumulated bills that is why i request $500 from you in order to upset the bills so that i can have my passport back from him, I know now that you will be very tied to move around now as you just return from the hospital, can't you give the money to your sister so that he will send it over to the lawyer enable him conclude with finance company so that the transfer my fund to your account for us to start coming to USA, have you given your account details to the lawyer were this my fund will be transfer to? .
You are well come once again please note that the lawyer is waiting to hear from you urgently as he said that approve fund is not allowed to stay over 48 hour after approved please respond to him so that he will let me alone please, Hope you are recovering from your illness now am sorry that all this happened to you all for my sack i count on you.
i Miss you the way you do remember that i am alone here only my younger brother who i chat with.
Looking forward to your email But please remember the lawyer communicate with him so that i will no my stand here.
Yours Quien.


Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fred Sanford"
Subject: what has happened?
To: "Patel Quien Jelo"
Dear Quien,
What has happened?
My friend tells me that his contact in Benin says you have not picked up the 1000 USD.
Are you in danger? I have asked your lawyer many times to verify his self and his standing but he has not done so. I believe he is trying to steal the millions from you.
Please let me know that you are well and not hurt.
Contact me soon.
Uncle Fred

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 20:37:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fred Sanford"
Subject: Where is Quien?
To: kenamaandassociates@gmail.com

Where is Quien Jelo?
Have you harmed her? She has not retrieved the money I have for her in Benin and has not responded to my emails.
If I do not hear from her soon I will have to alert the authorities about you.
If you have harmed her you will be in danger your own self.
Fred Sanford

Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 21:26:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: what has happened?
To: "Fred Sanford"

Dear uncle Fred,

You are wasting my situation here i now urge you to live me alone, you pritend as if you want to help but all the information you are giving me is not correct, i told you to send this money with the hotel manager's information but you refuse rather direct me to unknown hotel, after my explaination to you that i am new in this country and have no access for movement, if you are not fake, why didn't you provide your freind telephone number here or call me once all these while. even the telephone number you provide is incorrect, each i call one person or the other will pick start telling what i will not understand at the end.

I guese you stop writing me i see you are the in position to help instady of opening up to me but you want wast my time.

Bye,
Quien.

No comments: