Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Adventures of Patel Quien Jelo; Part 3.

Check out Parts 1 & 2 if you haven't already.

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fred Sanford"
Subject: the photos
To: patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Dear Quien,
Thank you for sending the photos......but they are very small and hard to see details.
Can you send larger photos?
Thank you again,
Fred

Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:32:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: ID
To: patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Dear Quien,
I do not have passport. Will you take other ID?
Miss Misty Meaner

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 02:29:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: Good morning Dear Fred,
To: "Fred Sanford"
Good morning Dear Fred,
Please brother Fred i know it is difficult to believe what you have not seem with your eye but remember that Thomas was not present with the other apostles when the risen Jesus came among them the first Easter evening. And during the next few days Thomas refused to believe the eye witness account of the other apostles. " and he said unless I see the mark of the nails in his hands, and put my finger in the mark of the nails and my hand in his side, I will not believe" (John 20:25). As a result Thomas is often called Doubting Thomas, as if doubt is not something Christians should ever experience. We all have doubts from time to time, and there is nothing wrong with questioning and doubting. The important thing is to have our doubts about resurrection resolved.
I mean that is the only photo and ID we have here the ID i have sent is my international passport and my brothers own, what you need to do is to open the attach you will see it clear, as we do not have other photo here to send please cooperate us if you are in position of helping us out from this situation.
Thanks yours
Quien Jello.

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 01:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: Dear Misty, Thanks for you understanding
To: "Misty Meaner" Dear Misty,
Thanks for your mail again, in my previous email i have been calling you sir, but at the bottom of your mail today you wrote miss misty, are you female? Dear as long as you are trust wouthy your ID is stil useful, my must concern is to see the right person that have God fearing mind, who will not think of runing away with our money immediate it is transfered into his/her bank account, it is okey with me.
Please i have alert the attoney about my communication with you, but since i have not receive your imformations he can not communicate with you,could you please forward your information to me including your ID as well, i will also like to have some copy of your own photos for my own personal use, if it will be possible forward some copy to me.
Dear misty i will so much appreciate if you come with your imformation so that i will hand them over to the lawyer in order for him to submit to the financial house, since he told me that before he submit your imformation to the financial house that he will work on it by using your as the new owner of this properties and fund.
Dear Misty could you beleive that i also have a relation who claim to be my uncle as my late
fathers elder brother, do you know that since that death of my father this very wicked man have been trying to Aleminat us but for God so kind he couldn't, after my mother died last, he couldn't allow her copes to rest atleast one year as our culture in the land, that any person that die, after one year you can start making use of his/her property, but this very wicked man called himself my uncle did not allow my mother rest upto one year he went ahead and start making use of our properties, he almost want to make us as his house help and stop us from school, becuase all this i said to my youger brother that we have to live our country, since my mother have releas to me all the document that she and my father use to deposite this money with gold as well,and their is no hope to go back to Serria Leone.
Please my dear there is so much stress on me personal, i need some one that understands human feelling and ron his open heart without a mind of cheating, please do not be offended i am saying this becuase of my past expirence, i need your humanly cooperation and fast in communication.even till now the wicked uncle do not know our way about please we need to have rest in a good home, immediately this money is transfer to your account you will obtain air ticket for me and Basa to start coming to meet with you in your country.
Thanks for you understanding
I await your responce again,
Quien Jello.

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 04:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fred Sanford"
Subject: Re: Good morning Dear Fred,
To: patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
My Dear Quien,
it is too bad that you do not have another photo.......you must understand that I have poor eyesight and the photos you sent are too small for me to see.
your friend,
Fred

Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: My ID
To: patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Dear Quien,
Here is a copy of my ID.
Sorry, but I delete your old email by mistake and I do not know what data you need.
Take care,
Miss Misty Meaner
NOTE: Quien gave Fred so much grief for asking for larger photos that I decided Misty would send an ID that was very tiny. Enlarging it will only make it more unreadable.

No comments: