Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Philippine Surgery Video Update.

According to Google Analytics,my April 18 post on the Philippine doctors who removed a cannister from a man's rectum [Video of Surgery could put Philippine Doctor's Future at Risk] received the highest number of hits of anything I've posted.
With that in mind, I'm posting an update.
An article in the Cebu Daily News tells us,
"The medical personnel involved in the Internet scandal at the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) will be reassigned to other departments in the hospital while waiting for the results of the investigations of the Health Department and the Ombudsman."
At the time I posted the previous entry, the video had been removed from Youtube but now, it seems, it has returned. The video cannot be embedded but I can provide a link to it.
Incidentally, the canister was identified as "Black Suede Body Spray."
[Vicente Sotto Memorial Hospital Scandal]

Update:
embedded video now available.

No comments: