Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Adventures of Patel Quien Jelo; Part 2.

This is the 2nd installment in the Adventures of Patel Quien Jelo.If you haven't read Part 1, I'd suggest you start there.

Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:06:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Misty Meaner"
Subject: Re: Dear Misty Meaner, Thanks for your email, From Quien
To: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Dear Miss Jello,
Can you send photo of your brother?
Thank you,
Misty Meaner

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:02:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Fred Sanford"
Subject: Re: Dear Fred, Thanks for your email
To: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Dear Quien,
I did not receive your photo. I understood that you would send. Maybe you can try again.
Fred

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:48:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo" patelquienjelo@yahoo.com
Subject: Dear Misty Meaner, Thanks for your e-mail again.
To: "Misty Meaner"
Dear Misty,

Thanks for your immediate respond to my e-mail, i so much appreciate it . i have attach again my photo and passport of my younger brother please note that i will like to have your data's as well as your passport too so that we will know our self's facially.

Dear i don't know how you will take it to be, i know it will not be easy for me to see exactly the kind of person i need in this kind of help, as i aspect it to be,but God lead his people as Thee have making it possible for me and Basa to see today, i believe Thee is the father of fatherless, I will so much appreciate your concentration must in this kind help, as you have made up your mind, i will like to hear from you must often even on telephone communication,so that we will get to know each other well, Once i receive your e-mail i will tell you more about my past life,if i may ask,Sir would it be possible for you to come down here in order to help and fasting every.

Please while replying my email include your data's with your passport too in order for me to give it to lawyer who will help us to go to the Financial company where this money is with the kilo of gold durst which i mentioned before so that the process of Claiming will start while you will be making arrangement of coming, i will have allot to discuse with you both on phone, the hotel telephone number were we are residing is this 00229 93072638 the country code is 00229 Please i will appreciate you urgent responce again.

Thanks
Yours Quien.

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:58:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Patel Quien Jelo"
Subject: Thanks for your immediate respond
To: "Fred Sanford"

Dear Fred,

Thanks for your immediate respond to my e-mail, i so much appreciate it.
I have attach my photos and passport including my younger brother passport, please note that i will like to have your data's with your passport as well. I am especting your urgent reply again as you have just did in my last e-mail.

Thanks very much,
Especting your urgent respond
Quien.



No comments: