Friday, August 26, 2016

Additional Photos Uploaded To Google Maps.



As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been adding photos of different places in Dumaguete and Sibulan onto Google Maps. At the time of that post, I had added photos for 40 locations in the area - with multiple photos for most locations. Now, after less than 24 hours, my total has increased to 72 different locations, with nearly 300 individual photos.

Logging in, I can see how times a particular photo has been viewed. What's amazing to me is that in less than 12 hours, more than 50 people have viewed my photo of the Ceres Line Bus Terminal. Why?

Nearly 40 people have viewed my photo of the McDonald's near the Cathedral in the same amount of time. This just seems so odd to me. Are there that many people going to Google Maps to get around in Dumaguete?

To see the photos I've added, click here then click on the photos section.

I'll be adding more later today.

No comments: