Wednesday, November 9, 2016

300,000


I received an email from Google Maps today letting me know that the photos I've uploaded have received over 300,000 views. As I write this, the number of views have surpassed 330,000 - but who's counting?

My photo of Manhattan Suites Inn is still my most viewed photo. Three weeks ago, when the total passed 200,000 my photo of Insular Hotel on Silliman Ave. had risen from third place to second. Now, the Insular photo has slipped back into third after being passed by one of my photos of Go Hotels Dumaguete. The Go Hotels' photo appears to have come up from out of nowhere. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall it being so hignly placed a few weeks ago.

One of my photos of Hotel Nicanor makes 4th place. The Robinson's Mall branch of Sans Rival Cakes And Pastries rounds out the top five photos.

No comments: