Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Reading List

Last week, I posted how I was having difficulty getting through book #5 in the list of the top ten best sellers of 1917 (Wildfire by Zane Grey) and would begin reading #6 on the list (Christine by Elizabeth von Arnim) to ease the burden of boredom of book #5.

As I mentioned in an earlier post today, the week was a bit Hellish and as a result, I didn't pick up the Kindle as often as I would have normally. I'm still reading books 5 and 6, but I've also left the list to read a third e-book, The Great Boer War by Arthur Conan Doyle.

I'm 83% into Wildfire and it has become more interesting; 32% into Christine and only 3% into The Great Boer War. At some point after I've finished numbers 5 and 6. I'll start on book 7 on the list, In the Wilderness by Robert S. Hichens. That book has been downloaded and is in the queue.

No comments: