Saturday, May 21, 2016

Yard Work



Our property in Magatas was originally two lots. The lot on the east was inherited from a grandparent - the adjoining lot on the west was purchased by us from a neighbor. With the moving of the old fence, and the construction of the new fence, the two sections are now one.

Papa and his helper returned this morning for the final touches on the fence, and to cut down the tall grass which has grown up where the two lots were originally divided. The grass will be fed to Papa's goat.

Joining them were my son, my wife, our domestic helper and myself. I spent my time digging in the area where I will eventually plant the squash. I also carried my bucket and shovel to gather carabao manure.

My wife and her helper worked to clear out the old eastern lot. This is where the piggery will be built.

We worked for about four hours; we left Papa and his helper there to finish up the work they need to do today.















No comments: