Saturday, May 7, 2016

Another Bridge Repair Update



I'm sure my readers reader is simply dying to learn of the progress on the repair work on the bridge between our apartment and "downtown" Sibulan (Poblacion).

These two photos were taken this morning when my son and I walked to the market area. One can really see a noticeable difference between these and the photos posted on April 13th.

I'll be glad when this work is finally completed. It isn't really an inconvenience when I'm walking to Poblacion, but if it's necessary to drive there (like when buying pork from the market) we have to drive in the opposite direction to the highway in Maslog, then up to Poblacion. There is a detour but, sadly, it's not a viable option when driving a car; too rough on the suspension, I'm afraid.

No comments: