Sunday, May 7, 2017

Ancient Photo


This morning, I was looking over the photos I've uploaded to Google Maps and I couldn't recall if I had previously uploaded a photo of Quezon Park in Dumaguete. I actually can't recall having taken a photo in the park in a very, very long time.

I began searching files of old photos in my PC to see if I could locate an old photo of the park, just in case.

While looking through the old files, I came upon this photo from 2003, when I photographed this VW Beetle parked in front of the Plaza Maria Luisa Suites Inn. This rather fuzzy photo was taken 14 years ago, with a non-digital, film camera and later scanned. Unfortunately, I did not produce a large image and this photo isn't very good.

As I say, this photo is 14 years old and I don't recall taking it for the VW. I believe I wanted a photo of the hotel for a now defunct website.

No comments: